Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Favorite Things Nail Art Challenge: Day 1 - Favorite color!

I'm so excited to be participating in Kelly of Ooh La La's nail art challenge! Day 1 is all about my favorite color, purple.

I'm wearing the lovely purple OPI Grape...Set... Match from the Serena Grand Slam England set. The polish is a warm purple base with tons of blue and fuchsia sparkle. I did an accent nail of SOPI Traffic Copper Stopper on my ring finger.

Here she is in the bottle, the blue sparkle really stands out here.

Indirect natural lighting, no sun this evening in Santa Fe...

With flash to show the lovely sparkle...

A different perspective...

All photos 1 coat Cult Nails Get It On base coat, 2 coats OPI Grape...Set...Match, and 1 thick coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast on top. Accent nail is 2 dabbed coats of SOPI Traffic Stopper Copper.

Love & Light,
Amy



7 comments:

  1. This is a great combination! I love the coppery gold of your accent nail. I keep passing this up when I'm at Sephora so I'll have to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great polish. I don't really know of any other glitters that are quite so "shiny new penny" copper. It also looks fabulous over blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with copper glitter at the moment- very pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this combination - that's not a colour glitter I would've thought to use with the purple, but it looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was going to use the silver glitter that came in the combo but saw the copper and thought it would look cool.

      Delete
  5. I just got this color and I love it. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete